02 May Mung Bean Soup
This soup is so hearty and delicious plus it’s filled with so much goodness and it’s also vegan and gluten-free.
If you don’t regularly add mung beans to your diet here are some reasons why you should:
- A great source of protein and fibre – the winning combo for blood sugar balance
- They contain resistant starch and acts like a prebiotic and helps nourish your gut bacteria
- Mung beans are easier to digest than other legumes – thanks to their easy to digest carbs
- Rich in magnesium, potassium, iron, b vitamins,and antioxidants
- They are super versatile to add to foods – I love them in salads and soups
- Budget-friendly and a great replacement for ground beef.