07 Jul Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted at 18:09h in Dessert, Snacks 0 Comments
I have a delicious banana oat chocolate chip recipe for you to try! These cookies are allergen free – no nuts no eggs and deliver big on taste. They take 10 min to bake and require no mixer – so save and share!⠀
If you haven’t tried @sunbutter I highly recommend it. In baking it gives so much creaminess with a very mild taste. Here is the recipe:⠀
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup sunbutter (any nut or seed butter works too)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.⠀
- Combine mashed bananas, oats, maple syrup and nut butter. Add in vanilla, hemp hearts, salt and baking powder. Stir in chic chips. Feel free to taste and adjust cookie dough!
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.