03 Mar Chocolate Chip Gluten-Free Zucchini Loaf
Posted at 19:45h in 0 Comments
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
- 1 cup oat flour measure after gluten free rolled oats have been grounded up
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium zucchini shredded
- 1/2 cup milk of choice you may need to add 1/4 cup more depending on your batter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted you can use butter if you would like
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips I like Enjoy Life brand
- Preheat oven to 350 F and coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil or oil of choice
- Make oat flour using a powerful blender, I used the Nutribullet - measure 1 cup after oats have been grounded into flour.
- Combine flours, hemp hearts, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, maple syrup, milk, oil and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Use the Nutribullet to shred zucchini and add shredded zucchini to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and gently fold until everything is combined. Add in chocolate chips and walnuts (if using).
- Transfer the batter into the loaf pan, sprinkle with 1 tsp of rolled oats. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing. Enjoy!