24 Aug Peach Smoothie
Posted at 14:27h in Breakfast, Smoothies 0 Comments
Here’s a super simple peach smoothie recipe that’s creamy, sweet and super refreshing. Peaches are packed with antioxidants and can help protect your body against aging and disease, the fresher and riper the fruit, the more antioxidants it contains. If fresh peaches aren’t available, feel free to swap them out for frozen ones. You can also freeze your own to always have on hand.
This smoothie has a great balance of high fibre carbs, protein and healthy fat so perfect for keeping blood sugars in check. Plus, its packed with nutrients like fibre, vitamin A and C, magnesium and potassium.
Here’s what you need, feel free to change it up!
- 2 small peaches
- 1/2 - 1 banana adjust depending on your preference
- 3-4 strawberries
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice or florets
- 1/3 carrots shredded or whole
- 1/3 cup vanilla skyr yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp flax powder
- ice cubes
- 1.4 cup water or milk of choice
- Blend everything together in a powerful blender and enjoy!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.